Set a timer for windows shutdown and restart from command line with out using any software.

Posted by MUKESH KUMAR on 30 Jun 2011


This may be help to you if have the habit of listening to songs and sleeping or if you are planning to download some thing. open notepad and type
shutdown -s -t 
You can do this without batch file also
  1. Go to Start>run>
  2. Type cmd
  3. Then type shutdown -s -t XXXX (XXXX is time in seconds)
Example:
shutdown -s -t 3600 (Shut down time will be set to 1 hour)
shutdown-s-t-3600.GIF

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my
comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

my web blog clear

Post a Comment