TRACE IP ADDRESS

Posted by MUKESH KUMAR on 4 Jul 2011


TRACE IP ADDRESS
 It has been already disscussed here how to know the ip address of a remote computer. Once you obtain this IP address it .is possible to access the computer files through its ip and you and also do many more activities on thier computer by just knowing their ip address..
Just go to http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/ and enter the IP address that you want to trace in the dialog box and click on “Find Location”‘. With just a click of a button you can find the following information for any given IP address.
1. Country in which the IP is located
2. Region
3. City
4. Latitude/Longitude
5. Zip Code
6. Time Zone
7. Name of the ISP
8. Internet Speed
9. Weather Station
10. Area Code and
11. Domain name associated with the IP address.
A sample snapshot of the results from site is as
223.176.189.18 located in India





my ip IP Tracing and IP Tracking (223.176.189.18)
Examples: 213.86.83.116 (IP address) or google.com (Website)
223.176.189.18 IP address location & more:
My IP address [?]: 223.176.189.18 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
My IP country code: IN
My IP address country: ip address flag India
My IP address state: maharastra
My IP address city: mumbai
My IP address latitude: 20.0000
My IP address longitude: 77.0000
My ISP [?]: Bharti Airtel Limited
My Proxy: None / Highly Anonymous
Organization: Bharti Airtel Limited
 
More about my IP and my system:
My Speed: Unknown [Speedtest]
My Browser [?]: Mozilla FireFox 5.0
My Operating System [?]: windows -7 os

you can just trace the ip address of the computer very easily using these sites, this is not only the site in the internet but there are many you can simply google all the sites and with the premium subscription you can add more feature to your site ....
so the location is few clicks away...:)

{ 4 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

Gгееtings, I belieѵе youг blog might bе having
internet browѕer compatibilіtу problemѕ.

When Ι take a look at your ωeb ѕite in Sаfarі, it looκs finе however when opening in IЕ, it’s gοt somе overlaρping
isѕues. I merely wanted to give you a quіck
heads uρ! Аѕide frοm thаt, fantastic site!


Here is my blοg post; core

Anonymous said...

Wow, this piecе of writing
іs gooԁ, my youngеr sister is аnalуzing ѕuch things, therefore І am gοing
to let κnow her.

My page :: what does going green mean

Unknown said...

Thanks.

mano said...

Nice blog useful for those who are looking for some other tools to trace the location of any ip address ...I usually trace the location of any ip address just by doing whois search for that ip address through sites like WhoisXY.com but i can trace only details like ip location ,country ,ISP name ,ISP address and so on but i can't trace exact home address of any person from ip address we can trace only ISP details from ip address ..

Post a Comment